What I want from Oz?

If I would have a chance to choose anything, I would choose that would happen anything what I think of. I hope you know what I mean. It would be awesome, all in one.
Maybe you ask why I would choose this gift. Invisibility, teleportation, speed, flying, immortality, power, knowledge, all I can think of would happen. I would keep this secret only for me, I would not tell anybody about my super power which cannot be seen. Secretly I would help everybody and everybody would admire me but I would be modest. I would say that there is nothing better than I mentioned. And If anybody would see me with any super power, I would look at him and he would disappear because nobody would not know that I have super powers. I hope you like my wish, and don’t forget to think about what YOU would want from Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment