Task #3


When I do not have the heart, at least I'm lucky that I found such great friends like Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion and Toto.

We all have the same goal, to find a wizard of Oz and get from him what we miss most and the most need. He is the only one who can help us. My big dream is to get a heart. 
I want to have a heart like the others, to be able to live and love as the others.
I asked Dorothy: "Do you suppose Oz could give me a heart?"
And she answered "Why, I guess so." 
So I joined them on the way to Oz. I lost my heart, when I chopped off my body parts and I became the whole of tin and I forgot about the heart because since I cannot love again. I wish very much that Os will help me and give me a heart.


Dorothy is at the beginning of the greatest adventures. She met all who will be on the yellow brick road to Oz with her. 
They already met with the first danger - Kalidash - monstrous beasts with the body of a bear and a tiger head. Dorothy and the others helped each other to survive, they succeeded and they continue to the dangerous field of poisonous flowers. Dorothy will pass all tests and dangers with the help of friends and is on the best way to become a heroine.

Citations: "Do you suppose Oz could give me a heart?"…page 28
                                 "Why, I guess so."…page 28

1 comment:

  1. Dalibor- Very good post. I like how you used specific quotes from the book to support your point of view. However, you need to include the page numbers within the text. Don't worry, we will have a presentation on this during class!

    I like your description of Dorothy's journey. But do you remember what stage she is at from the circle diagram we looked at in the beginning of the year? You should look at that.

    Also, you forgot the last task. What would YOU ask for from the Wizard? Could you please post that this week? Thanks.

    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete